BPE Seedy No comes in 150ml, 250ml, 800ml plastic tubs. A size to suit everyone.
It is formulated with the help of my farrier Des from Redemption Lodge Farrier Service (Mid North Coast NSW), this hoof wax combines the benefits of copper sulphate with those of beeswax to help aid in the prevention and remedy of Seedy Toe in horses. It is also suitable to use for thrush.
The Wax also contains Lemon and Orange 100% pure essential oils which help kill bacteria.
Always consult your Vet and/or farrier for issues related to hooves.
This formula does not replace the need for regular hoof care in anyway.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Have your farrier trim the hoof and remove the damaged horn or frog.
Pack the hole with BPE Seedy No!
Repeated as often as necessary.
Please spot test to ensure your horse is not sensitive.
If an irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- Best applied to clean, dry hooves, straight after trimming and between farrier visits.
- Please ensure you spot test to make sure your horse is not sensitive. If an irritation occurs, please discontinue use immediately.
- For eternal equine use only.
- Store out of the sun in a cool dry area.
- In cooler climates you may need to soften this wax a little prior to use by mixing it with your fingers within the tub.
Keep out of reach of pets and children
All ingredients are sourced within Australia from Australian owned and operated small business's and where possible organic ingredients are selected. All essential oils are 100% pure, natural and ethically sourced from Australian and foreign origins (where possible Australian products are always used).
The final product is produced and packaged in my own kitchen in Rollands Plains NSW.
Disclaimer: This is a therapeutic product and no claim is made or intended for its ability to treat or cure any aliment. Veterinary advise should always be sort for injuries and illness.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY